Technical Asphalt & Aggregate Solutions
The 40 years experience gained within Asphalt* and Aggregate manufacture, product technology, performance and uses along with involvement with European and UK standardisation have facilitated the skills and knowledge to provide effective technical solutions in a number of key areas.
This experience includes membership of the British Standard Committee and European Standards Task Group responsible for the drafting and review of Asphalt Product mixture standards.
Key focus areas for TAAS:
- Civil Court Expert Witness reports (CPR 35) on Asphalt surfacings.
- Training in Asphalt and Aggregate product technology and their associated European Standards and UK National Application guidance documents.
- Guidance on interpreting European Standards and the associated product CE marks.
- Advice on the correct use of Asphalt pavement construction, surfacings and their use, maintenance and repair.
* Asphalt is traditionally known outside the industry as tarmac or macadam.
Please click the link below to download the Use and Aftercare Info document.